Providing quick, cost-effective concrete lifting is what we do
We can save you half the cost of removing and replacing your concrete, and we can do it in minutes instead of months!
Have you got an uneven slab of concrete? Traditionally, fixing a sunken piece of concrete involves removing and replacing the slab, but that’s not what we do. That process involves:
- Breaking the concrete up into pieces with sledgehammers
- Hauling the pieces to the dump
- Filling the void with dirt
- Packing the dirt tightly and leveling it
- Building the frame for the concrete to be poured into
- Pouring the new concrete slab
- Waiting for a few weeks/months for the concrete to cure fully, to be able to support weight.
When compared to concrete replacement, the process of raising concrete with Landmark Lifting’s polyurethane foam is fast, convenient, inexpensive and effective. Once we’ve repaired an area, the slab will be ready within minutes to be walked on, driven across or even parked on, as it was originally intended. Raising concrete with polyurethane foam is done with incremental injections. Lifting foam will fully expand within 10-15 seconds allowing you to monitor the raising and preventing over raising the slab.
- A ⅝” hole is drilled through the slab into the subgrade
- A tapered delivery port is inserted into the ⅝” hole
- Our polyurethane foam injection method uses the concrete slab itself as a means of delivering poly foams that raises concrete, fills voids, and stabilizes the soil.
- The injection gun attaches directly to the port inserted into the concrete slab
- The injection gun then delivers the polyurethane mixture through the port and slab and into the void below the slab itself.
- The expansion of the materials occurs within seconds, compressing loose soils and raising the concrete
Raising concrete with polyurethane foam is done with incremental injections. The lifting foam will fully expand within 10-15 seconds allowing you to monitor the raising and preventing over raising the slab. The resulting foam will solidify, or cure, within 15 minutes and then it will be strong enough to support several thousand pounds per square foot.
The ease of use with our polyurethane material makes our process easy to use, fast and easy to clean-up, which are some distinct advantages over other methods of concrete repair or replacement companies.
Lifting uneven concrete is what we do and we’re the best at it. If you’ve got a problem with your concrete, give us a call before it gets any worse and we’ll save you the time, inconvenience and money of removing and replacing your concrete.